Sunday, December 23, 2012

More Pics.

I have downloaded some more pics of Family and am still looking for more.   I have discovered one record and tree that is absolutely one of the finest I have seen with information about my Mothers side of the family.  Cudos to Jason Mathew Ross for all the work I know you have put into your time and research.  You have my best regards for all that you have done.  This is the element that I look for in learning about Family that has so much interest in searching their heritage out.   Now days families seem to be drifting further apart and I would like to say that we are missing out on much of our history by not taking the time to learn about our past.  I for one have all the time to spare just to learn of one more family member each day that passes.  May everyones days be blessed and hope you will start to grow a passion in finding out who your ancestors were.

No comments:

Post a Comment